Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Cherry Hill/Haddonfield Fire Loss

Cherry Hill/Haddonfield Fire Loss

Homeowner had a fire inside their wall. Soot affected the entire house and water was in the basement. SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield was able to help. They used a number of air movers and dehumidifiers to restore the owner's home "Like it never even happened."

Cherry Hill/Haddonfield Fire Damage

Cherry Hill/Haddonfield Fire Damage

Homeowner contacted SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield after a fire occurred. Smoke and soot affected the home. SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield was able to help. They restored the owner's home "Like it never even happened."

Single Apartment Fire Cherry Hill/Haddonfield

Single Apartment Fire Cherry Hill/Haddonfield

Homeowner had a fire in their apartment. The bathroom needed gutted. Additionally, the hallway and living room were affected. SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield was able to help. They restored the owner's apartment "Like it never even happened."

Fire Loss Cherry Hill/Haddonfield

Fire Loss Cherry Hill/Haddonfield

Homeowner had a fire within their split level, 4 bedroom home. Each level of the five level home was affected to some degree. There was an odor lingering throughout the home. SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield was able to help. They restored the owner's home "Like it never even happened."

Smoke and Soot Damage Cherry Hill/Haddonfield

Smoke and Soot Damage Cherry Hill/Haddonfield

Homeowner had smoke and soot damage from a fire next door. The ceilings, bedroom and entry way were affected. Additionally, the floors were dirty. SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield was able to help. They restored the owner's home "Like it never even happened."

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

  • Forty-Two percent of surveyed consumers say they have left the kitchen to talk or text on the phone, and 35 percent to use the computer to check email while food is cooking. If you tend to do a lot of cooking, invest in a second or third timer. They're an inexpensive way to stay safe while ensuring that your holiday dishes do not overcook.
  • Nearly half (45 percent) of consumers say they have left the room to watch television or listen to music. Multi-tasking during the busy holiday season is tempting. If you succumb, it's important not to leave the stove or oven unattended
  • Nearly one third (29 percent) of consumers reported that they have intentionally disabled smoke alarms while cooking.