Emergency Response Plan
Did you know as many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research? Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.
I just want to introduce myself and let you know what SERVPRO Woodbury/Deptford can do for you and your business. My name is Kathy Attilio and we want to make sure that in the event of a disaster you are ready for whatever happens and ready to move forward in a positive way. That is why we offer our clients a free Emergency Ready Profile. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile business interruption can be minimized by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help lowering effects of water and fire damage to your business.
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantages:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO Woodbury/Deptford as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
No one plans for a disaster but you can be “Ready for whatever happens.”