Emergency Water Removal
Highly trained technicians at SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, they may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums.
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield inspect the carpet and pad and determine if it should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect carpet pads and remove if needed.
- Inspect carpet and remove if needed.
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find "hidden" water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.