Grease fires happen when collections of oil or grease on a stove, oven or fryer get hot enough to ignite. It's easy to lose track of a pot of oil on the stove until it ignites.
Grease fires are extremely dangerous because the fuel source (the grease) is a liquid, and easily splashes If you try to spray water on it. Grease fires burn very hot and can quickly spread to cabinets or other flammable areas of the kitchen.
The most important thing you can do to prevent a fire in the kitchen is to stay put. The NFPA reports that unattended cooking is the leading cause of home cooking fires.
If your faced with grease fire aftermath contact SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield to restore your home "Like it never even happened."