How To Remedy Heat Loss In Your Commercial Building
Sources of Heat Loss
- Heat transmission through walls, floors and ceilings
- Air leaks and heat loss through openings, cracks, holes and gaps
- Air and heat loss via exhaust fans, chimneys, and flues
Some of the more effective techniques of solving heat loss problems include:
- Having an energy audit performed
- Sealing the building envelope
- Insulating appropriately
- Taking care of the ductwork
- Installing door closers
If your HVAC has been operating for some time without attention, it could be the cause of your heat loss. SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield can inspect your heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping them clean can extend the life o the equipment. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
For more information on duct cleaning contact your local SERVPRO of Cherry Hill/Haddonfield today.